- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Well Presented Throughout
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Ideal For First Time Buyers & Investors
A well presented two bedroom semi detached property ideal for the investor or first time buyer. With two double bedrooms, a separate side entrance porch, useful outbuilding, and gardens to both the front and rear.
Briefly comprising of an entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, and side entrance porch to the ground floor, with two double bedrooms, and house bathroom to the first floor, this good size home would be an ideal purchase for the first time buyer or property investor. Set on a good size plot, the property has on street parking, with a garden to the front, and a well maintained, enclosed garden to the rear.
Having the entrance door to the front, and a double glazed window. Gas central heating radiator. Laminate wood effect flooring. Door to the lounge. Opening to the kitchen.
Lounge 10' 6" x 19' 4" ( 3.20m x 5.89m )
A through lounge having a double glazed window to the front aspect, and double glazed patio doors to the rear. Two gas central heating radiators. Feature fire place with inset gas fire, surrounds, and hearth. Wall lights. Laminate wood effect flooring.
Kitchen 6' 10" x 12' 9" ( 2.08m x 3.89m )
Comprising of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, and complimentary work surfaces over. Includes a sink and drainer, a free standing gas cooker with gas hob, and plumbing for a washing machine. Part tiling. Gas central heating radiator. Laminate wood effect flooring. Double glazed window to the rear. Door to the side entrance porch.
Side Entrance Porch
Having an entrance door to the front, with a door leading to the outbuilding, and a door to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the side, loft access, and doors leading to the two bedrooms, and house bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 5" Into Wardrobe x 9' ( 4.39m Into Wardrobe x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front. Gas central heating radiator. Fitted wardrobe. Laminate wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 3" ( 3.07m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the rear, gas central heating radiator, and laminate wood effect flooring.
Fitted with a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps, and shower attachment, a wash hand basin, and low level flush w.C. Heated towel rail. Part tiling. Ceiling spotlights. Double glazed window to the rear.
Externally the property has a garden area to the front with gated access, low wall, and fenced boundary. To the rear is a well maintained garden with a good size patio seating area, a lawn area, and a further decked seating area, all set within a fenced boundary.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.