- **guide price £140,000-£150,000**
- Three Bed Semi-Detached Property
- Entrance, Playroom/Family Room, Lounge, Dining/Kitchen, Conservatory
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Garage, Driveway and Gardens
Situated in this sought after village location at the head of this cul-de-sac is this extended semi-detached property. Would suit family or first time buyer, planning permission was granted on the 10 august 2018 for further extension( details can be obtained via agent).
**guide price £140,000-£150,000**
Situated in this sought after village location at the head of this cul-de-sac is this extended semi-detached property. Would suit family or first time buyer, planning permission was granted on the 10 august 2018 for further extension( details can be obtained via agent). Three Bed extended semi detached, UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, entrance, playroom/family room, lounge, dining/kitchen, conservatory, three beds, bathroom, driveway, garage and gardens.
Having door to front with one central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 3" x 11' 6" ( 4.04m x 3.51m )
Having UPVC double glazed windows to front and rear with laminate flooring and one central heating radiator.
Family Room 6' 7" x 11' 2" ( 2.01m x 3.40m )
Front facing room with UPVC double glazed window, under stair storage, one central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 12' 3" into door recess ( 2.72m x 3.73m into door recess )
Having a range of wall and base units with sink unit, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine, one central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window to side and sliding doors leading into conservatory.
Having UPVC double glazed windows and door leading to rear garden.
Having two UPVC double glazed windows.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.57m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to front and one central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 6' 6" into recess ( 3.38m x 1.98m into recess )
Having UPVC double glazed window to side with one central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" into recess x 9' 10" ( 2.46m into recess x 3.00m )
Front facing room with UPVC double glazed window, one central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Comprising of bath, W/C, hand wash basin and one central heating radiator with UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Having driveway to front leading to garage. Enclosed lawned rear garden and outside tap.
Having power and lighting with up and over door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.