An extraordinary family home made to different standards, plot 129 at Damstead Park.
The Rosebury has a bright and airy hallway that leads to a Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances and a uniquely designed open plan living and dining area. Light and spacious, the area retains defined lines, keeping kitchen, dining and relaxing zones separate. The area extends, through bi-fold doors, into the landscaped rear garden. To the left of the hallway is a separate living room - ideal for families wanting extra room. In addition, you'll find a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, storage cupboard and utility room with separate access to the integral garage.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from a large en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. A family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath, and floating sanitaryware, serves a further two double bedrooms and a generous single bedroom. On the landing is a storage cupboard - ideal for decluttering. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
• Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
• Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
• Timber front door in a range of colours
• Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles
• Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
• Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
• Large modern profile skirting and architrave
• Mains-operated smoke detectors
• Gas central heating
• Landscaped front gardens
• High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space
• Manhattan or Ellis kitchen in a choice of 19 styles
• Hotpoint integrated appliances
• Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven* & Dynamic Crisp microwave
• High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
• Linear profile worktops & upstand, glass splashback & under-unit lighting
• Stylish chrome sockets and switches
• Recessed downlighters
• Chrome mixer taps
Bathroom and shower
• Floor-to-ceiling Piastrella ceramic tiling -
• Sottini sanitaryware
• Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
• Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
• Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
• Selection of vinyl flooring
• Luxurious white bath with stylish panel
• Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Quality glass and chrome shower screen
• Recessed downlighters
• Shaver sockets
• Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
• Waterfall tap & shower over bath with glass and chrome screen
• Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
*Oven size depends on housetype.
** New specification available on selected developments
About Damstead Park
If you've been looking for something quite extraordinary, then we recommend you view Damstead Park.
This superior selection of 3,4 & 5 bedroom new houses for sale in Alfreton have all been built with the unique Avant specification throughout. Here, you won't just find patio doors, you'll find bi-fold doors that let light flood in. You won't just find a high specification kitchen, you'll find a designer, family focused Italian inspired space with floating units, mood lighting, and integrated appliances. Your bathroom will be a luxurious style statement with hidden storage, state-of-the-art digital shower, and full height tiling.
We've considered every last detail of the homes at Damstead Park, making sure that the highest specification is included in every home, as well as bringing you additional features such as open plan living and additional storage and glazing so your home is practical, spacious and bright.
Alfreton town is a busy urban centre with a number of national chain stores, along with independents and charity shops, there is also a large Tesco nearby. There are also a selection of amenities; doctors, dentists and health centre and sports and leisure facilities too. Alfreton Park is just to the north while Alfreton Tennis Club and Alfreton Golf Club are 2 to 3 minutes away by car.
The area has a convenient and extensive road network and Alfreton's railway station runs services to London St Pancras in the morning and evening peaks, with an hourly service also running to Liverpool and Norwich. The development is 1 minute from the A38 junction and 5 minutes from the M1, making major employment locations such as Derby, Nottingham, Mansfield, Sheffield and Chesterfield easily accessible by car.