A three bedroom semi-detached cottage built in the 1800's. The property benefits from TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, CONSERVATORY and is situated in the SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION OF GREAT OAKLEY.
Radiator, solid wooden door with single glazed stained glass window.
Lounge 20' 9" max x 13' 1" max ( 6.32m max x 3.99m max )
Single glazed window to front, two single glazed windows to side, two radiators, feature open fireplace, feature beams.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 13' 6" ( 3.68m x 4.11m )
Single glazed bay window to front, feature beams, radiator.
Study 8' 7" x 6' 2" ( 2.62m x 1.88m )
Single glazed window to rear, radiator.
Kitchen 18' 9" x 8' 1" ( 5.71m x 2.46m )
Matching base and wall mounted units, space for washing machine, fridge/freezer, cooker, tiled splashback, single glazed window to rear, stainless steel sink and drainer, roll-edge work top, stairs to first floor.
Conservatory 22' 8" x 6' 6" ( 6.91m x 1.98m )
Solid brick and UPVC construction, radiator, cupboard housing boiler.
Breakfast Room 6' 4" x 10' 5" ( 1.93m x 3.17m )
First Floor Landing
Loft hatch, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 13' 3" ( 3.45m x 4.04m )
Single glazed window to side, two velux windows, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" max x 10' 7" max ( 3.58m max x 3.23m max )
Radiator, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 8' max ( 3.89m x 2.44m max )
Radiator, single glazed window to rear, sky light.
Roll-top bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a brick wall along the side, gate for access. There is a barn measuring 19' x 9' with double doors. To the front of the property the garden is mainly paved for low maintenance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.