Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Shreveport, Louisiana was built in 1896. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984. The current structure is the third church, with the first being constructed in 1856 by Fr. Jean Pierre, who became the first pastor. During the city's Yellow Fever epidemic of 1873, Fr. Jean Pierre and his assistant pastor, Fr. Isidore Quemerais, both gave their lives while caring for the sick and dying.