Broughty Ferry railway station

Nederlands Deutsch

Broughty Ferry railway station
Wikipedia

Broughty Ferry railway station (Scottish Gaelic: Stèisean Phuirt Bhruachaidh, IPA: [ˈs̪tɛːʃən furˠʃtʲ ˈvɾuəxai]) serves the suburb of Broughty Ferry in Dundee, Scotland. The station was opened on 6 October 1838 on the Dundee and Arbroath Railway. When North British Railway were granted joint ownership of the line on 21 July 1879, the station buildings were gradually rebuilt until around 1900.




Impressum