Sudi, is a panchayat town in the Gadag District of Karnataka, India. It is about 30 km from Badami, 12 km from Gajendragad and 3 km from Itagi Bhimambika temple. In the past it was an important town of the Kalyani Chalukyas during 1000 AD. It is notable for rare stone carved monuments like Twin towered temple, Mallikarjuna temple and nagakunda (large well built of stone and carvings), and few other structural temples. For long time these structures were abandoned, but recently they caught the eye of the Indian Archaeological Department (ASI - Archaeological Survey of India).