First Presbyterian Church, incorporated as the Congregational Society of Brockport, is a historic Presbyterian church located at Brockport in Monroe County, New York. It is a Greek Revival–style edifice built in 1852. The main block of the building is four bays long and three bays wide (76 feet by 52 feet), constructed of red brick on a sandstone foundation. It features a three-stage tower with an octagonal drum from which the spire rises. The main worship space has a meeting house plan with a three sided upper gallery supported by fluted Doric columns.