Wilson–Lenox House

Wilson–Lenox House
Wikipedia

The Wilson–Lenox House, also known as the "Marvin Ditmer House", is a historic house west of Sidney in Washington Township, Shelby County, Ohio, United States. Built in the Dutch Colonial style, the house was built in the 1810s; it was the first brick house in Shelby County. Sources disagree about its date of construction: some believe that it was built in 1810, while others hold that it was erected in 1816.




Impressum