Wilson–Winslow House

Wilson–Winslow House
Wikipedia

The Wilson–Winslow House is an historic house at 2414 Harkney Hill Road in Coventry, Rhode Island. The main block of this 2-1/2 story wood frame house was built c. 1812, either by Joseph Wilson or his son Israel. The house is a high-quality example of vernacular rural Federal architecture, which was altered in the 1930s as a country retreat for the Winslows, a Providence family.




Impressum