Wilson Eyre House

Wilson Eyre House
Wikipedia

Wilson Eyre House is a historic residence located in the Washington Square West neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It was built between 1830 and 1835, and is a three-story brick dwelling with a low to medium roof and dormer. A three-story brick addition was added in 1909 by its then owner, architect Wilson Eyre (1858-1944). Eyre purchased the home in 1909, and occupied it until his death in 1944.




Impressum