Wilson Hall (Bucksport, Maine)

Wilson Hall (Bucksport, Maine)
Wikipedia

Wilson Hall is a historic Methodist seminary building on Franklin Street in Bucksport, Maine. Built in 1850-51 by the Eastern Maine Methodist Conference, it housed the only Methodist seminary in eastern Maine, and was the only seminary in Hancock County. Of the two surviving buildings of the seminary, this is the finest, a handsome Greek Revival structure that is a distinctive local landmark. The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.




Impressum