Wilson House (Garrison, New York)

Wilson House (Garrison, New York)
Wikipedia

The Wilson House in Garrison, New York, United States is located at a bend in Lower Station Road (Putnam County Route 12) just uphill from Garrison Landing and the train station at the Hudson River, and downhill from Mandeville House and the Garrison Grist Mill Historic District. Records suggest it was built sometime prior 1854, and its ownership at that time was attributed to a "Mrs. Wilson."




Impressum