Ciepielów [t͡ɕɛˈpjɛluf] is a village in Poland, in southern part of the Mazovian Voivodeship. It is a capital of a gmina in the powiat of Lipsko, on the Iłżanka River, near Radom. In 1998 it had approximately 750 inhabitants and two minor construction materials plants. It lies approximately 12 kilometres (7 mi) north-west of Lipsko and 115 km (71 mi) south of Warsaw. Ciepielów belongs to the historic province of Lesser Poland, and for centuries the village belonged to Sandomierz Voivodeship. It used to be a town from 1548 until 1870.